Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's been a while, Blogger...

Well, I was deeply invested in Blogger and personal publishing back in the early 2000s when Blogger was really the only weblog publishing tool and was still owned by Pyra Labs (and Twitter wasn't yet a glint in Evan's eye). I had many domains and very little success maintaining posting on a regular basis. I've stayed an avid blog-reader, but haven't felt the desire to return to my own journal-type posting until now. I thought I might go back to Typepad or Wordpress, but since Blogger and Gmail are intertwined and with the purchase of my much adored G1, I went ahead and started up again here.

Who knows where this is going...it is posting mostly for me and my love of silliness and all things internets. It could get heavy aroud here, it could be quite boring...but here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment